e-PLUS TAP TO PAY FAQs
The e-PLUS Card is a reloadable prepaid card. It is your personal e-wallet which you can use in several e-PLUS partner stores. As a cardholder, you get to enjoy exclusive rewards, exciting freebies, and special discounts and perks from partner establishments.
- Any individual aged 18 years and above with a valid government-issued or school ID (for students) can avail the card.
There are two ways to join e-PLUS:
Fill out the printed application form at the e-PLUS booth Present a valid ID and pay amount for the starter kit. Cards and Items released on-site upon completion of the application process
Go to www.eplus.ph
Fill out the application form and click Submit
The system will generate an electronic version of the form, with instructions on how to get the card from the branch.
Present the reference number and a valid ID at any e-PLUS booth.
Pay amount for the starter kit
Cards and/or Items released on-site upon completion of the application process
Loyalty Membership is valid for 2 years, renewable every 2 years.
Enjoy these benefits as an e-PLUS Loyalty Member:
Perks and Privileges:
Reward Points for every Movie watched
Complimentary Movie Pass for every 5 different Movie titles
Flavored Popcorn for every P500 and P1000 reload via BDO ATMs and VMobile
P10 Movie-Snack voucher for every P500 purchase at select partner merchants like:
The SM Store, SM Hypermarket, SM Supermarket, Savemore, McDonald’s, and more!
Enjoy discounts, freebies and exclusive offerings from our partner merchants
Earn loyalty points every time you watch a movie in SM Cinema. Member must always pay using the e-PLUS card to earn loyalty points.
1 Regular (2D) Digital Ticket = 1pt
1 Digital 3D Ticket= 3pts
1 Director’s Club Ticket = 3pts
1 IMAX Hollywood Ticket = 3 pts
No. For now, points may only be used in redeeming e-PLUS Tap To Pay premium items from the e-PLUS booth.
Visit any e-PLUS booth or online to check on redeemable items. Fill out redemption form and present e-PLUS Tap To Pay card with any government-issued or school ID (for students) to claim premium item. In case a representative of the member will redeem, an authorization letter with the ID of the member, ID of the representative and e-PLUS Tap To Pay card must be presented. No e-PLUS Tap To Pay card, no redemption policy. For a complete listing of our redeemable items, you may visit www.eplus.ph
Visit the Merchants tab of www.eplus.ph to know more about where you can pay using your e-PLUS card.
Visit the Reloading tab of www.eplus.ph to know more about where you can top up your e-PLUS card.
Minimum P100. No load limit. Increments of P100
• Load is non-expiring.
• Inactive cards (no usage for 2 years) is subject to a dormancy fee.
Cash and Sodexo can be used when you reload at any SM Cinema Ticket Booth. However, for other reloading partners, only cash payment will be accepted.
At the ATM Machine
• Insert your BDO ATM card
• Go to Reloads
• Select e-PLUS Tap to Pay card
• Confirm the P10 transaction fee notice by selecting Yes
• Choose Account Type
• Enter your e-PLUS Tap to Pay Card Number
• Select Reload Amount
• Confirm summary of reload transaction by selecting Confirm
• Enter your PIN Number
• Get your card and transaction receipt once transaction is completed at the Cinema
• After two hours, proceed to any e-PLUS Tap to Pay booth located in all SM Cinemas nationwide
• Just inquire your balance at the e-PLUS Tap to Pay or ticket booth in order to complete the reloading transaction
• Present your transaction slip to get the FREE Popcorn voucher
There are 3 ways:
1. ePLUS members can check their available points when they visit any e-PLUS booth located in all SM Cinema lobbies nationwide.
2. You may also log on to www.eplus.ph to check your account and balance as of the previous day.
3. If you have an Android phone with NFC capabilities, you may download the ePLUS Tap to Check App for FREE at Google Play.
- In case of any discrepancies on the load usage, member can call Customer Care Hotline at 470-2222.
e-PLUS members can refund via reload back to the card. Cash refund is not allowed.
Merchant’s cashier can call Customer Care 4702222 for assistance
For UV Terminals, no reload back since tapping will be upon riding the vans.
Immediately report lost or stolen ePLUS Tap To Pay cards to Customer Care 470-2222 or at the nearest ePLUS booth located in any SM Cinema lobby nationwide.
Customer Care will validate member’s important details.
To replace, member to visit any e-PLUS booth, fill out a card replacement form and pay P100 for the issuance of the new card.
Recovered load balance, transaction history, loyalty points will be transferred to the new card within a 48-hour clearing period
The 2D movie in the starter kit cannot be used to purchase ticket online.
*Starter Kit Movie is Valid for 1 year
Yes, member can maintain more than 1 card.
No. Load and points will be treated on a per card basis. We cannot combine loads from multiple cards in 1 transaction.
Use of the ePLUS Load is transferrable as long as the card has sufficient load. Member is required to redeem using loyalty points.
Yes as long as there is sufficient balance. Single tap, single ticket policy applies.
Yes. Just fill out the parental consent on the application form.
Yes. You may use it as much as you want as long as you have sufficient credits.
Yes, point/s will be awarded for transactions using multi-tender payment as long as total amount debited to e-PLUS load is worth P100.00 or above. Otherwise, no point will be earned by the cardholder.
No. The starter kit is a promo kit already.
Yes, you will still earn full point/s. However, transactions must be done at the ticket booth.
1. Log-in by entering 16-digit card number
2. Select the Online Tab
3. Click Activate Account
4. Input required details
5. You will receive an email confirmation.